- Result is a panoramic review of Time from First to Last Adam, in FOUR sets based on God's Accounting for Time Rules for the 70-year VOTING periods.
- The 490's are ellided,
- so you are to understand that TWO 2100-year long 'time buildings', one for Gentiles and one for the Jews -- constituted God's Original Design for Time.
- Because the Jewish 'building' did not complete -- owing to rejection of Messiah when He came -- the Tribulation is yet future.
- This accounting is very bald in Psalm 90, if you know God's Rules for the Voting Periods and that they began with Adam's Fall.
- Since Christians don't know this doctrine and the Jews forgot it -- substituting instead, the false rabbinical idea that time is of 7,000 years -- we dispute the Rapture, Trib, and Millennium.
- There is no way we can dispute, once we understand the rules.
Sunday, May 31, 2009
Psalm 90 video series Epilogue completed!
Psalm 90's video series has 5 new videos with "Epilogue" in the title in Youtube. These videos demonstrate something I didn't know when starting the series: that Moses accounts time SABBATICALLY.