Sunday, February 13, 2011

Webpage corrections for dysfunctional bliptv players

I just learned that bliptv has changed its players, with the result that I can't reconfigure them in my webpages. They didn't email anyone but sent an announcement in July; since I mainly post videos in Youtube, I wasn't aware of the change.

So now I'm redoing all my players to Youtube. This will take awhile. Thus far I've replaced the ones in the index page, LordvSatan3, Mirroring, and SatStrat2, as well as Isaiah53trans. Will keep on searching for the bliptv players and convert them over. In particular, PassPlot and PopeMyth need to be updated for the Youtube players.

Now that Youtube allows both HD and longer videos than 10 minutes (even over 80 minutes), I'll rebundle the bliptv videos into larger Youtube collections and bring them into Youtube. That way you don't have to hassle with bliptv anymore. Apparently they only want h264-formatted videos, whereas Youtube will take MPEG in avi containers, which I routinely use now (I've made over 600 videos in Youtube).

Currently I'm working on documenting the Hebrew Meter ties between Psalm 90, Isaiah 53, Daniel 9 and even Ephesians 1:3-14, proving that Paul's playing DANIEL in Ephesians 1. It's awesome, and unknown to Christendom, so it MUST be documented live in video using standard mss critical editions you can check yourself. That project, in addition to the other unfinished video projects I've been involved in over the past year, has left precious little time to tighten up the wording in the webpages. But I'll get to it, eventually!

Thank you for your patience! Come visit me as 'brainouty' in Youtube if you want to comment or complain!

No comments: